The original 4x12 Zippered Med Pouch has been discontinued and replaced by the 4x12 Zippered Med Pouch v2.
The Eleven 10® 4x12 Zippered Med Pouch is designed for the inside of an aid bag or pack, or attach to any Velcro Loop mounting surface. The pouch attaches to a loop mounting surface with a Velcro HTH low profile hook. It has dual zippers which allow the pouch to completely open. The inside of the pouch is lined with low profile Velcro® Loop, which allows organizers and accessories to be mounted for virtually unlimited organization. There is a low profile Velcro® Loop area on the top of the pouch for medical name tapes and identifiers. The v2 features an attachment point for the Infinite Organization Panel, which allows for multi-level organization of medical supplies.
- Made with 500D Cordura, ULTRAcomp®, and 6/12™ Technical Fabrics
- Dual YKK zipper pulls
- Pull tab to allow easy removal from pack
- Internal Velcro® Loop for organization
- Velcro® Loop on the top for name tape and identifiers
- Attachment loop for Infinite Organization Panel
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- 4.2 oz
- 4.25" H x 12" W x 2" D