The Eleven 10® Inside-the-Waistband (IWB) RIGID TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you concealed yet easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your everyday rigger style or dress belt. The IWB RIGID TQ Case® holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases. Utilizing the Raven Concealment Systems Overhook, you can comfortably conceal your tourniquet “clocked” in any position that suits you.
The injection molded IWB RIGID TQ Case® offers both 1.5” and 1.75” belt options and ride adjustment for cant.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet (Gen 7 and Older Generations) utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Drainage Hole at the bottom of the case
- Offers a range of adjustment for ride cant
- Available Mounting Options – 1.5” and 1.75” IWB Overhook (included)
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA.
- 3.0 oz
- 5" H x 3.25" W x 1.625" D